Thursday 20 September 2012

Technology

Hello!
 I am going to write about technology.
Technology is good for people to learn about.
I am going to talk about computers how they are working, how you can reinstall and all of the different stofs about them.
Sometimes when I reinstalling my computer the big blue screen make me scream. :D
Today I will tell you about how to reinstall windows xp and what means Ghz,RAM and all the different stofs whats in computers inside.
Did you know you can change a themes for windows xp?
Yes you can change them but before you have to find them in internet and download them. There is one picture how it looks the new change theme from orginal windows xp to different theme.



1 comment:

  1. Well done Tina, a very bright and eyecatching blog. Send it to someone else so they can add their comments on it.
    Dale

    ReplyDelete